don't get me wrong...
My entire world revolves around my own children... who I adore.
However, about two months ago... I walked into a cave called "babysitting"
I have not been able to find the lights anywhere.
Until today.
at 8:40 a.m. there is a tiny flicker at the end of the tunnel.
EIGHTEEN DAYS OFF! starting today at approximately 4:45 p.m.
After a brief few days of comatose sleep and recuperation, I plan on being so creative you might barf... blog posts, needless paper crafts and possibly... quite possibly... a few afghans.
big plans.
I also told Karina that just she and mommy are going to the "painting store"
I want to paint her room, and even create some art to go in there.
like I said, "get your waders on"
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






2 comments:
YEAH! Hey, I have lots of painting you could do! And.. lots of other things that could keep you busy during all your free time.
So how did all the "getting things done" go? I did not accomplish anything.
Post a Comment