shopping, wrapping, scrubbing, cooking, cleaning, baking, delivering, sleeping, decorating, organizing, returning, re-wrapping, re-gifting, reading, and relaxing, I accomplished a few things.
which, btw - if you have a baby girl in the next twenty years - you might be the lucky recipient of one of these, too!! (oh who am I kidding - you people are reproducing like bunnies?!)
I also read almost all of this great book. I highly recommend it, but it is PG-13... so buyer beware.I did some other things, too (like made a darling nativity scene craft, and made a very sophisticated shepherd costume for JJ) that I wanted to show off, but even I am making MYSELF nauseous.






2 comments:
very impressive!! i so want to read that book...i was on hold for it at the library but then my name came up on it last weekend and i couldn't make it to grab it... anyways, i've heard such good things about it. i can't believe you made all that!!
I will take those everyday cards off your hands if you need to find them a home! :)
Post a Comment