...to my husband.
This month marks his ten year anniversary with Goodman's Landscape.
Ten years ago when he quit his union job with crazy benefits, retirement, and blah blah blah other perks, to go answer phones for this landscaping company - I thought I was about to be engaged to a nut.
Ten years later - I think he is the most brilliant man that ever lived.
In ten years he has never once come home and said, "I hate this job..."
He has done nothing but educate himself and challenge himself to be better - and he IS - the best.
In ten years he has made some very good friends, had some heartbreaks, some set backs, many laughs, a lot of good meals and good company.
Many of his employees feel like members of our extended family.
In ten years he has put in more hours than I can possibly count.
He has been so fortunate to have a boss that believes in him, and trusts him endlessly. David has invested in him many times over, and been very generous in imparting his business savvy.
I have many times referred to him as a workaholic. It is nearly impossible to get him to take a vacation. But I think, even more impressive than his ability to design and sell landscape - is the fact that IN TEN YEARS - he has never even ONCE called in sick!!!
...to this, and to ten more years... I say... SALUD!
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
Salud.
Post a Comment