Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick

Here is a quiz:
Tell me which of the following news items makes you want to vomit the most.

a. Karina lost her first tooth this weekend! It was quite loose, Daddy grabbed a paper towel and literally yanked it out.
additional nauseating facts:
*The tooth fairy left Karina five dollars for losing her first tooth.
*My child looks even cuter than she did before.

b. I just babysat for a great friend - her (almost) four year old son did not make it to the potty... created a lake on my bathroom floor, and I had zero clothes, underwear or otherwise so the poor child left my house in a pull-up saved from three years ago and one of Karina's t-shirts.
additional dry-heave facts:
*Then her baby girl made the worst diaper I have seen in a very long time, and I see dirty diapers every day!

c. On a whim I checked Craigslist (again) for a Cricut Expression. Knowing fully well I cannot afford one. There was a (what I can only assume CRAZY) lady on there selling a new in the box Expression with four cartridges for 300 bucks. My salesman husband piped up in my head, and I sent her an email offering 250 for that package - and she took it!!!!
additional projectile facts:
I am so excited, I might wet myself.

The winner of this quiz will probably get something I made at midnight on my Cricut.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Future Craigslist Add: WANTED, Somebody to pay attention of abandoned husband. Need someone to talk to while wife is "CRICUTTING" or in other ways ignoring me. JR

kate said...

C! C! i pick C! do i win something?!

Alison said...

what is a cricut?

ktucker said...

Seriously, What is a cricut? I am so impressed!! Hurry and figure it out and we will definitely need to get together for some scraping! By the way, I vote "B", GROSS!!!!