I want you to do all of your errands by 2pm today. I will be driving by and
swapping vehicles with you, and working on your car tonight.
Needless to say, I will be home late. This is what will be done to your
car:
-Check all the fluids
-Clean terminals on solenoid pack
-Clean out air filter
-Check tire pressure to 35lbs
-Check spare tire to 60 lbs
-Check tire iron & Jack
-Wire in power supply (so that we can listen to XM and have DVD player going)
-Wire in 2nd cigarette lighter (so that we can smoke inside the car?)
-Wire in Fan's (something that I have been wanting since last summer to keep kids from cooking in backseat... of course now that the 117 degree weather is over...)
-vacuum
-Check windshield wipers
-Check windshield fluids
-Borrow waldo's lojack (I am quite certain Waldo does not have a lojack... not to mention the fact that if anybody stole my car - I WOULD want to track him down - so that I could laugh at him!)
-install dvd player w/ headphones
-drop suspension 2"
-synchronize hydraulics to Tupac's California dreams
-install sticker of Virgen de Guadalupe back windshield
-install La campesina sticker to back bumper
-drill holes in the muffler
-take out 1 hub cap
Love you, Babe
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
All of this is COMPLETELY necessary! Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment