conversation going on while fixing Karina's hair for church yesterday
Me: Buds, Why don't we put that (Very oversized, homemade... maybe embarrassing?) flower in your hair?
Karina: "no, mom. I think I should save that for Fast Sunday"
Me: "OOOOOOK"
(thinking... this little thing is full of balogna, but at least she is Attempting to spare my feelings by not saying, "I hate that thing")
*moment of silence while I continue styling*
Me: (LYING) Buds, It is Fast Sunday
*husband pipes up from the bed where he is putting on his socks: "don't lie to your children"*
Karina: no, mom It is slow Sunday.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






2 comments:
my favorite part is that you lied to her to try and get her to wear it! i could totally see myself doing the same thing!
Could we just install a live wire from your house to mine so I can listen in on all of your great conversations?
Post a Comment