Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Whats Good?

...Karina is going on a fun field trip today.
... My husband makes sense, even when his point of view is hard to accept.
... Mom is safe, even if she is not having her surgery today.
... JJ cannot possibly die from a runny nose, a low-grade fever and being whiny.
... I am willing to bet money that if I walked outside, stuck my key in the ignition - the car would start. No questions asked.
... When Guero gets home from work, he will install our very first official vegetable garden. We already have the plants, and the plants are already producing the very best cherry tomatoes I have ever had.
... we have official legitimate 72 hour kits. Even if I did decide to invest, instead of gathering over time.
... Elder Done, whether honestly or not, told me that I made the best turkey he had ever tasted.

The bad news: I might have to do this every day.

1 comment:

kate said...

that's weird, elder done told me the EXACT same thing just yesterday, which was obviously AFTER he told you... what does that mean?