...bad news for the bathroom upstairs: JJ sat the potty this morning. He sat on the potty and peed on the floor. ? Little boys?
... good news for the bathroom downstairs: it is so nice to enjoy a fresh new bathroom. I find myself in there even when I don't have to be. (pictures to come, as soon as the shiny new baseboards are installed)
...bad news for Cox. We are attempting a little experiment during this construction period. No t.v. downstairs. I have a dvr upstairs practically bursting at the seams. Please don't spoil Amazing Race for me, thanks.
...good news for XM. We have been listening to satellite radio non-stop for days downstairs.
... bad news for the office: I cannot clean you. You are a black hole for time and space and all things productive.
...good news for the ancestors. Family history work has been amazing lately. Every time I go to clean the office, I find somebody new!
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
oooh! we just got done watching the amazing race!!!
Post a Comment