I have probably been too tired lately to remember my dreams in the morning.
This morning I woke up laughing to myself a little.
I am now more fully convinced that dreaming is the brain's way of working out whatever is on your mind from the day before.
So here is the riddle.
WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING?!?
(remember - this was JUST A DREAM!)
In the dream, I was clearly observing a backroom, totally illegal, inappropriate transaction happen - where all illegal and inappropriate things begin... Wal-Mart.
I dreamt that I was in MY local Wal-Mart, when in walked a scraggly looking Rod Blagojevich, with his family in tow. I was a little star struck.
Then (an un-named) member of my local school board approached him, and said,
"Hey, Blag-o!, What's goin' on? Listen. We have our three guys, (other members of the school board) We need two more guys. You wanna be on the board with us?"
To which, Rod Blagojevich, disgraced former Governor of the state of Illinois, replied, "Yea, Man, is it a big school district?"
The board member then asked him, "Ok, we just need one more guy to get the votes. Do you know anybody that wants the job?"
"Oh, yea, my buddy is waiting in the car"
(so Rod Blagojevich whips out his cell phone, and calls his buddy... presumably to join him in the store)
I stood right there in the front entrance, observing... halfway between the registers and the day old pastries, hoping this would be another celebrity citing!
Then (with all of the "hollywood" of a movie set) cue the spotlights, and the wind machine, with the choreographed obnoxious swagger... in comes Donald Trump."
(yes, this will be reclassified as a nightmare, but in the meantime - it just cracked me up - how "disturbed" I must be?)
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






2 comments:
you've been watching too much cel. apprentice.
Oh my! You are hilarious!!!
Post a Comment