These are the things that keep Guero up at night:
Karina went to her first birthday party today... without us.
Joseph is still awake at 9 p.m. (a rare occurrence)
Joseph has cable in his room. (circumstantial... due to a "room switch")
Joseph has learned to work the remote and his brand new Droid.
A few days ago Joseph put on his sister's chapstick, then looked at me and asked, "Am I beautiful, Mama?"
When Karina was the Weekly Raider - some boys wrote her personal notes that included things like, "you are nice..." and "you are funny" and "you are my friend".
This is what keeps me up at night:
I just had a frightening experience.
I realized the house had been quiet for too long.
I went looking for my three year old son, and I caught him doing something very scary.
He was sitting on his bed, mesmerized...
watching motocross on the Speed Network.
When he noticed me watching, he said, "this is fun, Mama".
pointing to the tv - he said,
"See - that's me".
ooooooghhhh, I got the chills.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment