If anybody is questioning my parenting this morning:
That child wore a "towel dress" (bathing suit cover made of terry cloth)
because it is Hawaiian day
and it is only half day
and it was not worth fighting over.
I made it significantly better by insisting she wear pants underneath... it was NOT 80 when we LEFT for school...
My son has been obsessively asking me every ten minutes if we are going camping.
This morning he woke up, came into my room before his eyes were even open.
"Hi Son"
"Mama, we go to the mountains?"
"ok, Son"
"we got smarsh - mellows?"
"yep"
"ok, I call Daddy, we go to mountains".
on the way home from dropping Sis off at school
He entertained me with his new-found talent
"Mama, mamaaaaaa! knock knock?"
"who's there"
"Orange paint" (Or that is what I think he is saying?)
"Orange paint who?"
"Orange paint" -
insert a fit hysterical forced laughter... from both of us...
I also got the "banana paint" version as well.
side splitting... just like his dad
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment