Guero hates cheese. I love it.
He will eat eggs for breakfast if I feel the need to put cream cheese on something else.
Guero hates taking time off from work. I love vacations.
We bought the camping trailer. (It actually means, "we just went camping ten times - now it is my turn to go to San Diego... in a hotel!!)
I hate fake violence. He likes fake reality tv.
If I feel the need to watch something remotely feminine, I have my DVR upstairs, he has his netflix down.
He wants to mark his territory, I hate change.
When we bought this house - we agreed - the outside belongs to him, and the inside belongs to me. I don't tell him to stop bringing home orphan cacti, he doesn't mess with the nest.
I can't help but think that the number two reason that I love Guero more now than I did ten years ago - is that we had to make it work, and we did.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment