Tomorrow is the big day. We have an early doctor's appointment to pick up his new friend... the doc-band (helmet). I am really nervous for him. He does not seem to be thinking about it at all!
Yesterday we learned that he is getting a new boy cousin in November! Before JJ was born there were SEVEN girl cousins...then little baby JJ came and he has been the only boy. Now JJ will have a friend to play with. Maybe daddy can stop worrying so much about JJ learning to play with Barbies.
Today is Karina's graduation to the next level swim class. This is her first year in swim lessons. She really seems to be enjoying it. Next week she will start the next level swim and she will be learning strokes. I am hoping that by the end of the summer she is officially swimming on her own. I am so proud of her. She does not seem to have any fear of the water at all or any fear of making new friends. She is such an awesome kid. I am very lucky.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment