Reduce: There will be a significant reduction in the number of miles that I attempt to drive in a week. I hardly drove at all before! Guero wants me to buy a new car, but I can hardly justify it. My car is 9 years old and it has 66,000 miles on it! That is an average of 7000 miles per year. AND it has been to California and Utah and some other locations! I don't drive, but at four dollars a gallon, I am about to start walking!
Re-use: The truth is that I have a camera. It is about seven years old, and I did not think that it worked anymore. It is 2.0 megapixels! The same as my sis-in-law's new cell phone!! The battery has been dead for years. Yesterday my husband came home with a charger (that he found) and tried the battery. It worked! And we found some old pictures that we did not even know existed.
This is Karina, about a year old, sleeping on daddy before church one Sunday. I think it is amazing how much JJ looks like her.As proof that the camera works - I took a nake-y picture of JJ's bath this morning...
Recycle: Well, I am making an effort to use my recycle can as much as possible? Especially since it is a holiday weekend and there will be a two day delay in the pickup!






2 comments:
wow- i didn't realize how much they look alike!- kim
You rock!
Post a Comment