
My daughter has been getting some sun and some exercise this summer at the pool. She is finally learning how to swim!

Unfortunately, she thinks that after a lesson or two, she knows all that there is to know. When Guero took her to the pool in our community... with five other nieces in tow... she took off running toward the pool and jumped right in the deep end with no floaties. Guero (actually thought for a second), probably made sure that the gate didn't slam on any other kids, pulled his phone out of his pocket and threw it down, then jumped in to save her. He was still fully dressed with shoes on. I said, "well at least!". I am grateful that we didn't have to buy him a new cell phone, though. She just wanted to show daddy everything that she learned at swim!

I am very proud of her. As you can see she is quite the talented swimmer. As long as the pool at Olympics 2012 does not have a deep end, I think she will be fine.
Many thanks to my sister, Danielle, the photographer.
1 comment:
awwwwwww I LOVE that last picture! Its one of my favorites! ummm, QUESTION! how come mundane and unimportant news can travel thru this family like wild fire, but an event like Guero re-enacting a scene from Baywatch was not news worthy!!!!????!!!!
Post a Comment