Karina had her last day of swim... a sad thing because I know that she will miss it, but great for me because I am done sweating to death every morning!
I made some new friends at swim. We had so many exciting things to talk about that we decided to trade email addresses.
We saw a cute movie... Nancy Drew... at the summer movie fun today. The
best part of the movie... flavored popcorn at Harkins.I met a great friends brand new baby. He is super cute with a lot of hair and chubby cheeks already... not even a week old yet! I hope he will be a great friend for JJ, too.
I had lots of time to cuddle with JJ. He is teething and getting two more chomps on top. Guero thinks we need to check him into rehab... he likes grape flavored baby Tylenol a little too much.
I made enchiladas (gringas) for dinner. Guero liked them. He liked something that I made... always great news.
I washed and folded, ironed for tomorrow, did dishes, worked on my blog, did a favor, made some important phone calls, organized my coupons for the week, sent two thank you notes, texted a friend, took the trash to the alley, and read the mail.
The day just keeps getting better because SYTYCD is on.
an early: TGIF!... my favorite day of the week!!






1 comment:
You are so cute!! I need to continually write and think of the "good" things that happen in life so that I don't think too much about the other stuff!! I finally found your blog again and now I am going to try and get back into it a little more!!
Post a Comment