
Today is July 17th and JJ is six months old. I cannot believe that it was only six months ago that I blissfully (completely panic stricken) entered the hospital (the medical prison) and delivered (They gutted me like a fish!) this precious (screaming) perfumed (like a stinky diaper) blessing (what did I do wrong?) into the world.
He is a giggly drooling bundle of joy. We all three really adore him. He loves Karina. He is always very excited to see her. He gets very excited to hear daddy's voice on the phone. When daddy comes home he completely forgets everything that he was just yelling about two minutes earlier.
What has JJ achieved so far? So far he has two teeth, we call them chomps. He does not really like to lay on his belly, but he does like playing with toys. He loves to hear himself scream. He has a special brand, we call it the pterodactyl scream. He cannot sit up by himself, but he does like sitting in the bumbo seat. He likes to eat rice cereal with pear juice, squash, pears, apple slices and yesterday we tried sweet potato puffs for the first time and he seemed to enjoy the ones he did not choke on.
JJ is the most patient baby on earth. He is really taking this whole Doc-band thing like a champ. He really tries not to complain about wearing it, even if it is 112 degrees outside and he is dripping sweat, and even if he smells like the stinkiest socks you ever met... he does not complain... much.
We love baby JJ. We look forward to the next six months until your first birthday! He is registered at Cabela's and Larry Miller Dodge.






1 comment:
YEAH! Happy 6 month birthday! It is so exciting! I think that it is so fun that JJ and Jolie share the exact same birthday! What time was he born? I love how you decorated his helmet, it is so cute... or should I say "Manly" because he is a boy!
Post a Comment