Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sin Verguenza...

JJ is developing a sense of humor... apparently.
First, on Sunday he pulled off a feat not easily accomplished. He totally embarrassed me in Relief Society. I was sitting in the front of the room with JJ, in his carseat, up on a chair, turned to face the room. The room was relatively quiet while the teacher was at the podium. Suddenly JJ lets it rip... the LOUDEST toot you could possibly imagine coming out of this little baby. Everybody in the entire room hears him, everybody turns to look at me. You could hear some giggles, but there were lots of embarrassed looks. No Shame at all. It was a total Amy Poehler/SNL moment, "yea, I farted, so what?"

Yesterday, I put him on the couch early in the morning while I got his bath ready.

I come back to find that he learned a new trick while I was gone... how to take off his diaper!

The caption for this picture should be, "Yea, I'm nakey... so what?"
Later that same day...














The caption for these pictures should be, "yea, It's butterfly Barbie, So what?"
Notice his own baby toys left completely untouched.

4 comments:

Team Seguritan said...

Oh my cute kids. I'm sad that you guys can't go camping w/ us. I will miss you. I think your hubby should steal you away from all your obligations.

KT

Claire said...

Nicole, I have found you. Your son is adorable. So glad to see that all is well. I love the blog world, it is a great way to keep in contact. Claire

Toni said...

Found your blog! :) Your kids are so cute. And I'm glad to see you are SNL fans as well. Yea, so are we. Jealous???

hendywow said...

Hey stranger! It was so nice to hear from you! Call me, we need to catch up! Love, Wen.