Karina did something huge today. She jumped off the 3 ft. Springboard at the pool all by herself! The very first time she was very nervous. Her teacher kept coaxing her in, and she finally decided to do it. I had a feeling that once she felt more comfortable about it - she would not want to stop... sure enough...
In the pictures that I snapped she is wearing a life vest, but the very first time she did not, and in several subsequent jumps - she was all by herself! The teacher kind of caught her before she went down too deep and then she swam to the side by herself and got out of the pool. She will definitely be taking swim lessons again next session! This was well worth the ten bucks!






1 comment:
Do you remember when city pools had high dives? I remember the exact feeling I had when I stood on the edge of that stickin' board.
Way to go Karina!!!
Post a Comment