Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What to do?

When the only thing standing between you, and knowing what you need to know - is a 20 month old toddler?
JJ: "Daddy, I am taking my shoes off!"
Daddy: "Ok, Ton, Your mother has entrusted me with your care while she watches your sister play soccer, and I am sure that she won't mind if I stand here and take pictures of you doing that"JJ: "Wow, Dad. This is a tough job. Are you sure my one and only pair of flip flops from The Children's Place won't break if I do this?"
Daddy: "wh? wh?, Sorry, Ton, Daddy was watching a pretty butterfly. What did you say?"

Daddy: "uh, Ton? Where are your shoes?"

Mommy: Now realizes the reason that they were at the park for the ENTIRE hour and fifteen minute soccer practice. They were probably looking for his shoes for 70 minutes.

1 comment:

kate said...

it reminds me of the time that we were playing sand volleyball with the mckenzies and their twins lost their flip flops in the sand after burying them as well. so awesome. maybe we'll find them the next time we go...