I was concerned that I might have lost the ability to be as slothful as a teenager after an all-night study session...
much to my amazement... I have discovered - I still got it.
Many thanks to my wonderful husband for making Mother's Day special. He and Karina made me breakfast in bed, he got the kids ready for church entirely by himself... when JJ screamed all through the Sacrament that he wanted to go "door" or "for a walk" - Guero took him out. He made lunch, and cleaned up afterward.
He was not then, forced to wake up with JJ twice in the middle of the night, but paid the price this morning when he had to iron his own clothes, and apparently went to work with no lunch because I did not wake up at all (until after he was gone, and I ran around the house with one eye open looking for him at 445 in the a.m.) I am going to blame that on Mother's Day, too.
During this time, I crocheted, listened to some books, napped, played on the computer, and got lost in a time warp that I have missed since before being a mom.
I have a wonderful husband and great kids. It was a good Mother's Day.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
You are wonderful!!!
Post a Comment