Saturday, July 24, 2010

A for Effort

In an attempt to not hurt my feelings, Karina just dug herself a hole.

I just told Guero that I was asked two weeks ago to teach Karina's Primary class. No problem. But when Guero found out, he said, "What about me?! Why didn't they ask me?!"

I know him.
I know why he wants to get the chance to teach those poor defenseless children. If you are one of his younger siblings... you also know why he wants to teach that class.

I think his motto is, "its no fun to pick on people your own size."
besides... its hard to find people his own size that don't mind being picked on.

So, as I was just putting Karina to sleep, I asked
"who do you want to teach you class? Mommy or Daddy?"

I can see her little wheels turning.
"well, the last time you taught my class... YOU EMBARRASSED me!"

oh. well.
by all means.
we cannot have that happen again.
we better have Daddy teach the class.

That'll teach her.

2 comments:

Rene'e said...

I wish I could say that it will change with time but alas... I even had hope that my second child would be different and that she would choose me over dad but when asked the same question, "who do you want to go on the field trip with you" it is ALWAYS dad. And seriously, if you know him, isn't he WAY more embarrassing than me?!?!?!

Kimberly said...

How did it go?