Like JJ and that baby at the mall this morning.
The mother was a little horrified when my son "high-fived" her (probably) six month old baby in his stroller...
I would like to request that August - "do nice"
In August...
Sissy will start SECOND grade.
She will get her own post - just like always - with a back to school picture detailing how we did her hair, and which outfit she picked.
but.
guess what else?
I am going back, too!
back to school again!
most people that really know me, know how much I LOVE SCHOOL!!
so now that I will be Super mom, housekeeper extraordinaire, chef du jour, faithful member of the church, high powered career gal, and STUDENT,
so please August, take it easy.
When I finish, I will have two degrees. Impressive ones. Ones that will take your breath away when you learn how smart I am.
(In case you have not seen my diploma prominently displayed in my "office" - I never even ordered the official copy - I have a degree from GCC in, "Thank You for Spending so much Time and Money here at GCC")
Me and Sis are going to do homework together. I am thrilled!
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment