Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creativity

What did I just read? I had to go back and re-read the post AFTER I had already replied.

Do you ever do that? Read posts so fast - because you have so many to get through, that you may be unsure of what you just read, EVEN AFTER you commented (supposedly accurately) to the post?

Well, my friend, Elisha posted something on her blog about the FIRST FIVE people that respond to her particular entry will get something homemade - by Elisha - within the next year. I was so anxious to WIN that contest (Elisha is VERY talented) that I failed to slow down and read the fine print.

The caveat that I conveniently MISSED until I went back is that, if I responded, I too, had to post the same thing on my blog!

But that is ok, I am kind of excited about making all of those string-y potholders... or buying Karina all of the wooden birdhouses and watercolor paint that she so loves! Just kidding! Really! It will be something fun... but probably a fun potholder. Sorry.

So THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE THAT RESPOND TO THIS POST WILL GET SOMETHING HOMEMADE BY MOI WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR!, but they, too - must do the same on their own blogs...

2 comments:

kate said...

i've totally steered clear of these because i am so uncreative that anyone that got my homemade stuff would never talk to me again...

Jessica Gonzalez said...

So...if I replied in the top five on someone else's blog do I have to post it twice on my blog and make things for ten people? Because I'm not sure I even know ten people that are following my blog!