Tuesday, February 17, 2009

If it behooved me...

I would stand by the front door and wait.
Arms folded. Foot tapping.
Staring the door down.
But it does not. So I will blog my meanness away.

Hilarious happy husband is not healthy. He has a stomach virus. He must have gotten it from JJ because he is doing all of the same icky things as JJ... and with that we will keep his privacy in tact.

He was up well into the "middle of the night" ... suffering.

This morning, right on cue, he dragged himself out of bed. He shuffled to the bathroom, steadied himself, readied himself and out the door he went.

In all of the (almost) nine years we have been together - not one single sick day. Not one. Before we were together, he was on his mission. He says that he and his comp stayed home sick one day... because they both ate something bad. Not surprising on a mission.

I am proud of him, but I find this awfully irritating. SUPPOSEDLY he is just going to open the shop and get the guys started... if it behooved me, I would stand at the door... believing he will be home in less than an hour.

I would take a picture of him in his shirt but he looks a tad disheveled. In an effort to prove to me that he might actually come home he wore this instead of his button down:

2 comments:

Claire said...

So is he home yet?
Send me your email so I can add you to the recipe blog.

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Wil was up all night with a stomach virus, too. He stayed home today. Also, most of my Aunt and Unlce's family is fighting the stomach flu. And two of the six people on our team at work are out sick today. Something must be going around!!!