Monday, February 23, 2009

Pan Dulce

Poor, poor, Sissy.
This Friday we took my niece, Clarisa, for a sleepover. It was Karina's first slumber party. As a treat we took the girls to the Carniceria and they each got to pick a piece da bread.

Karina picked a huge cupcake. It had strawberry jam in the middle, and red and white frosting on top. We only let her have a piece and save the rest for later. She stored it neatly in a tupperware. I had no idea that she put it in the snack cabinet instead of the fridge.

JJ, apparently knew.
Or he sniffed it out. I am seriously amazed at how quickly the tide can turn from... *allowing him to pull things out of the cabinet to keep him busy while I use bleach* ... to... this...


I know it is difficult to see... but I wanted to immortalize how he was so excited about this most delicious find that his bottoms were actually drenched with drool.

Please note the strawberry jam on the cabinet.

Sissy is going to be so mad when she finds out.

1 comment:

Alison said...

boys aren't supposed to know where the snack cabinet is... that is a rule!