Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm a safety girl

bad news
with so many adoring fans, this will be hard...
But I have decided to go privado.

For all five of you that read my blog - let me know if you want me to add your email so that you can continue to be part of the fan club.

This is your one week warning.

remember, it is not you... it's... them.

14 comments:

Toni said...

Me! Me! Add me! 3czmom@cox.net

kate said...

me too! kateanddave03@gmail.com

brian derrick said...

Add me - bderrick at gmail dot com

Jessica Gonzalez said...

Pick me...

Alison said...

I'm proof that there are more than five people that read your funny writings... because I'm #6!!

Anonymous said...

ME ME ME!!! danielle.silverman@yahoo.com

Norma Ramirez said...

Me
Normita

Claire said...

lorenspencer@hotmail.com
Count me in.

Johnson Music Academy said...

Add me! I love reading your blog! johnsonfamily08@gmail.comedr

Lily said...

I love to hear what is going on with my nice and nephew! Please add me quinteroalfac@gmail.com

ktucker said...

Hope to be included! ktucker1979@yahoo.com.

Deidre said...

Yeah that looks like more than five ma'am! deidredawncammack at yahoo

Unknown said...

we would love to!

Team Seguritan said...

kurlgirlie@hotmail.com