The scripture of the day:
Alma 37:6 (having been interpreted by me to apply to this situation)
...Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
Now ye may suppose that buying the tiny tent trailer that he has been begging for is foolishness in me.
But behold, I say unto you that by tiny tent trailers and simple family outings are great things brought to pass.
And small sums of money that knock hefty digits off of savings accounts in many instances doth confound the wise... but behold there is wisdom in this transaction.
Any and all debts to my husband are cleared.
Husband is deliriously happy. He was a child last night - still awake at midnight, unable to sleep for excitement.
Karina will spend some quality communing with nature.
JJ will eat dirt and kill bugs with his bare hands.
And for this bargain price, I will watch my family... get dirty... together.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






2 comments:
I a so jealous. To not have to sleep in a tent, wonderful!
definitely more my kind of camping!! sounds fun!!
Post a Comment