Yesterday my husband requested that I purchase two additional white shirts for church.
I sent him an email this morning letting him know that it would be necessary for me to actually go to the mall to do this. He would rather be poked in the eye than go to the mall... with me... and the kids.
I tried to make it as enticing as possible ... offering barbeque chicken for dinner before we left, and a promise to stop and look at something electronic while we were there. I stopped short of saying that I would allow him to get a Cinnabon... I was keeping that Ace up my sleeve just in case.
This is an excerpt from his response...
"I" don't have a problem going to the mall with "you" but "I" do have a problem going to the mall with "me".
So if "we" can go without "me" we should be fine.
This wife would like to pinch him. Tell me, because I am trying to improve my countenance. What would a nice wife do?
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






4 comments:
Thank you for taking notes on that Apostolic blessing. My kids were not making it possible for me to get ALL of that. I did get some of it, but you got what I missed.
As far as the mall...pull the cinnibon on him, that has to help.
i LOVE his response, i was laughing so hard!! and that is why my husband hasn't picked out his own clothes in years...who wouldn't go for a cinnabon? i would.
Don't do it but tell him that you are fantasizing about it!
jajaja ahh Guerito.. si que esta safadito..
besos y abachos..
Post a Comment