Friday, March 13, 2009

Freaky Friday

It is Friday the 13th and I just wanted a post that had that title.
So here are updates on the freakiest things in my life... and leftover pics that need to be posted.

Freak accidents:
Mom broke her hip on her hike on Thunderbird mountain. After a surgery to put a plate and screws in her hip her biggest concerns are:
When can I go hiking again?
When can I sit on the floor and play with the grandkids again.

Freak of Nature:How did we get THE most gorgeous kids that ever lived?
*Thanks to Tito for creating this and mass emailing it to all of our friends and loved ones!

Freakonomics - crazy and fascinating link of the day.

Freak-in Mess:
JJ eats Jell-o with a spoon for the first time. Notice the Watchtower in the recycle can behind him... thanks Freak-o J-Dubs.

Gotta go - my house is a freak-in disaster, and my husband is hanging his head in shame because of the language in this post.

No comments: