Thursday, April 9, 2009

She completes me...

Well, that is a bit on the melodramatic side, But my Sister-in-law, Jessica is very special. She makes up for all of my short-comings as a sister-in-law and daughter-in-law and aunt.
She is very tender and loving with the nieces, and frequently asked to babysit. (I adore them, but I think I come off bossy and aloof... they adore her)
She also does not mind having the party over at her house. That makes me nervous and a little nauseous. She doesn't seem to mind at all.

I am grateful that she is a part of our family.
I especially love that she brought Anna along for the ride!

YESTERDAY on April 8th, Jessica turned 24. I look forward to many more happy memories.
Happy Birthday Jessica!

1 comment:

anna said...

That is a horrible picture of my beautiful granddaughter. Nice words though.