My brother-in-law, Wil and (by default... so sorry) his lovely wife Jessica!
They have won an all expense paid night out with US! Lucky!
(Wil, I am going to need to borrow your bank card in order to make this authentic!)
Here are the answers in case you were wondering:
1. Turner and Hooch (this has been a favorite line of mine for so long... God, send me Canteloupes! Priceless!)
2. "Never interrupt me..." - As Good As it Gets. We quote this movie A LOT in our house.
3. "...fog as thick as peanut butter..." - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - My favorite movie
4. "It is no concern of mine whether your family has... food" - Emperor's New Groove
5. "Hate Hate Hate..." - The Grinch (with Jim Carrey), a great movie for quoting.
6. "don't just pack crap, Jeff" - Home Alone
7. "...my grandmother has more attitude..." - As Good As it Gets, love that movie.
8. "My father was the shaman of his tribe..." - The Birdcage
9. "Just because I talk with an accent..." - A Walk in the Clouds
10. "Bleeding hearts of the world unite" - The Grinch
11. "How do you write women so well?" - As Good As it Gets - again
12. "I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans..." A Few Good Men... Rated R snuck in there. We only watch it on TV?
13. "Can you drive him?" - As Good As it Gets
14. "wafting, wafting" - some dumb Mike Myers movie. As soon as I hear Guero say those words, I start yelling "STOP STOP!" it makes me nauseous to even think about it.
15. "...going to a cemetary with your toothbrush..." - The Birdcage
16. "... I want my twelve..." - Men of Honor
17. "...the past does hurt..." - Lion King
18. "... a man dressed as a bat..." Batman ... duh.
19. "...you wouldn't happen to have a match would you?..." I believe Tom Hanks says this to Wilson in Cast Away.
20. "A Navy diver is not a hero..." - Men of Honor.
By the way, we have decided that in doggy years, Elvis is old enough to watch the kids. Hopefully he won't lay on top of them... bad babysitting policy.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






4 comments:
HOORAY! Elvis can watch the kids while we go to dinner and a movie.
You're up early! I slept for an hour after you wrote this post and I still got up earlier than usual!
I can't believe I didn't win, I mean I got one right. Geesh! BTW I need your email address for the recipe blog.
seriously?! we're done.
Lately I have not had that much time. I wonder how old my kids have to be so that I can sit and read a book....any book? Maybe next school year when 3 out of 5 kids are in school. hmmm. something to look forward to.
Post a Comment