Happy Birthday Little guy!For your birthday we wish for you to stay the adorable cute happy baby you are, No more growing up allowed it's killing your mom!! jk Hope you gets lot of yummy cake and goodies.
So sorry I didn't call yesterday! I know you must have been busy though! Happy Birthday J.J! Even though your mommy despises it I have a little something for you! Love you lots!
nicole, i only wish i had thought of the 24 hour race thing/date line special earlier and i would have seriously considered it. where were you when i started my training? maybe next time i'll go with your ingenius idea!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Little guy!For your birthday we wish for you to stay the adorable cute happy baby you are, No more growing up allowed it's killing your mom!! jk
Hope you gets lot of yummy cake and goodies.
So sorry I didn't call yesterday! I know you must have been busy though! Happy Birthday J.J! Even though your mommy despises it I have a little something for you! Love you lots!
nicole, i only wish i had thought of the 24 hour race thing/date line special earlier and i would have seriously considered it. where were you when i started my training? maybe next time i'll go with your ingenius idea!
Post a Comment