LAME-o
Thank goodness my life was not on the line. Because apparently Jessica and Alison watch a bunch hoity toity LAME-o movies that I have never heard of, and I couldn't play their movie quote games to save my life.
Guero and I, however, are way more fun and watch real people movies. The kind that most normal people watch. No Brainers. The problem is that we don't watch many movies. Our library is... limited. (So, that just makes us smarter than those other two because we don't waste our time on anything hoity or toity) We do, however, love to quote movies... just the same movies... over... and over... and over. (I know I have mentioned this affectionately in a previous post)
Our movie quote game is going to be way more fun, too, because if you can get the most correct answers - I will give you a huge prize!
So, This is our movie quote game... with some of the same movies being repeated for good measure:
*disclaimer, we do not watch rated R movies, but we do watch movies with colorful language, so if you are offended by the words H-E-double hockey sticks, or S.T.U.P.I.D. (spell it out so the little ones don't hear), please do not continue*
1. Forget it, I wish it was snowing. No, no. I wish it was hailing. I wish it was hailing, God. Send me hail the size of cantaloupes.
2. Never, never interrupt me, okay? Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to you face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint. Even then, don't come knocking. Not on this door. Not for ANY reason. Do you get me, sweetheart?
3. This fog's as thick as peanut butter!
You mean pea soup.
You eat what you like, and I'll eat what I like!
4. It is no concern of mine whether or not your family has... what was it again?
Peasant: Umm... food?
Ha! You should have thought of that before you became peasants.
5. Hate, Hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double Hate. LOATHE ENTIRELY!
6. On packing for travel to another country:
(sister) I hope you didn't just pack crap, Jeff.
(Brother) Shut up Linnie. You know what I should pack? Toilet paper and water.
7. I grew up in hell! My grandmother has more attitude than you!
8. My father was the shaman of his tribe and my mother was the high priestess.
So why the hell did they move to New Jersey?
I don't know, they're so stupid.
9. Just because I talk with an accent doesn't mean I think with an accent.
10.Bleeding hearts of the world UNITE.
11.How do you write women so well?
I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability.
12. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your badge, and make me nervous.
13.Can you drive him?
Think (enter any nationality or heritage in our home), and get serious!
(I cannot believe I am putting this one in here... but if you knew how many times I have heard Guero quote this line... every time I cook something bad...)
14.Hmmm, wafting, wafting. Ok, analysis. Ooh, smells like carrots in throw-up! Oh that could gag a maggot!
15.Los Copa? There's nothing in Los Copa but a cemetery.
I know, that's why I'm packing light.
Oh I see, so you're going to a cemetery with your toothbrush. How Egyptian.
16. You'll disregard that order this is my detail.
Damn it Cookie move your a@$
I want my twelve!
17. What did you that for?
It doesn't matter its in the past!
Yeah but it still hurts.
Yees the past does hurt.
But the way I see it you can either run from the past or learn from
it.
18. What kind of the world do we live in? when a man dressed up as a bat
gets all the media huh?
This town needs an enima!
19. You wouldn't happen to have a match would you? The air go to it! The air
got to it! Aha. Look what I've created. I have made FIRE
20. A Navy diver is not a hero he is a salvage expert. If its sunk he brings
it up if its lost he find it.
Think you won? Wanna know what the big prize is?
Well, You my friend, have won an all expense included movie night out with none other than your's truly and my hilarious husband. We will treat you to dinner at a fabulous restaurant of your choice, and then a, no more than PG-13 movie, of course.
fine print: expenses will be paid by recipient of said prize. Choose wisely - hilarious husband is a big eater.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






7 comments:
I can only answer 11- as good as it gets. I can hear every other quote being said but can't put it to a movie. I s.u.c.k.(again, so the kiddos can't hear the language)
1. The dog movie, with the big ugly bull-dog-ish dog. (Phil loves this movie.)
2. As Good as it Gets or... the other Jack Nicholson movie that was similiar.
6. Home Alone
12. As Good as it Gets ( I think... but is that too many times??)
17. Lion King
Hoity Toity???? Are you kidding? I have Mary Poppins and Sound of Music on my list. There is nothing less hoity toity about Julie Andrews in decades old movies. humph!!!!
No, no, no...
I re-read the quote. #12 is NOT As Good As it Gets... it is... oh, oh... A Few Good Men. Wait... isn't that R??? Oh, I'm so confused.
And I give up!
Guesses by Wil:
2. As Good As It Gets
7. As Good As It Gets
11. As Good As It Gets
12. A Few Good Men (affirmative on rated 'R')(copycat)
13. As Good As It Gets
16. Men Of Honor
17. Lion King
18. Batman(the original)
19. Castaway
20. Men Of Honor
I'm thinking some of the other ones are from Birdcage but I'm not sure.
I only got a couple "As Good As it Gets". I'm not very good at this game I guess! Where were the "Clueless" quotes?
man, you totally fooled everyone! these quotes are all OBVIOUSLY from Saturday's Warriors! i'm with you nicole, i totally got it. i can't wait to go out to eat and a movie-my husband can pay for all of us!
I definately need to watch more movies! Happy be-lated birthday! I really wanted to celebrate with you guys! Ryan had something going on so he was not on board to babysit! Bummer! We should get together for another girls night out! I'm about due for one! ;)
Post a Comment