Karina has been a little confused as to where Gordon B. Hinckley went... ever since he "left".
We sat down to watch conference this morning and after the prayer, Elder L. Tom Perry stepped to the podium.
"Mom, is that President Hinckley?" (maybe she thinks that he has changed since he left?)
"No, buds, that is Elder L. Tom Perry."
"Where is President Hinckley?"
"He went to be with Jesus, bub."
"Why?"
"Well, because Jesus asked him to come back to be with Him."
*long pause*
"Mom, Does Jesus have a car?"
"I am not sure, Buds"
"Well, then how to President Hinckley get to his house?"
hmmm... we'll have to ask Daddy when he gets home, I guess.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






3 comments:
If He does have a car it's probably a really fast one that runs on love.
That's right. Leave it to the return missionary to answer the really tough questions! :)
I wanna hear how he answers that one, I have been wondering that same thing!
Post a Comment