I had a horrible dream this morning.
I know it was this morning because it was after I got up for the second bottle feeding.
I dreamt that I was being lazy in bed on Saturday morning. Guero and I were talking about the tasks of the day and he told me that he "found somebody to help me clean the house".
I heard the front door open, and Guero says, "oh, she's here".
This person is so bold that she comes upstairs and stands in the doorway of my bedroom. I look up... and who has he "hired" but,
MARIE BARONE ! Ray's mother in Everybody Loves Raymond.
If you have seen the show, and you know my husband... you know why I woke up in a cold sweat, looked around, and was relieved to see that I still had two laundry bags full left to fold and put away.
My husband is exactly the person that would give me such a backhanded "gift". I know he is reading this laughing and wondering, "can I afford to have Doris Roberts come to my house? Even just for a few minutes to torture my wife?"
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






2 comments:
I'm sorry I should not have been drinking when I read that I laughed all over my poor computer. Now that would cause me to be sleepless for quite some time.
That is a nightmare. Bossy, control freak.
Post a Comment