Thursday, October 9, 2008

SYTYCD


I went. Ya jealous?
(p.s. that is just for Toni ;o) )

It was a lot of fun. I went with some of my greatest friends. We ate at Pita Jungle (I think I converted them to Jungle lovers).
Then we drove over to the event at Jobing arena. I have never been to an event at the new arena. It is really awesome over there. I look forward to hanging out on that side of town with my family some time soon.
The show was awesome. All top ten dancers were there. I saw all of my favorite dances from the season. I definitely got my money's worth - the show was three hours long. I smiled the entire time.
I did feel like a bad mom - I think Karina would have loved it! I definitely want to take her next year.
Thank you very much hubband for agreeing to allow me to spend the money, coming home early, eating chicken nuggets for dinner, changing poop, making bottles, and for coming home to find you sleeping next to the Buds with books, and Barbies in the bed and the tv left on Disney channel. I owe you big time.

5 comments:

Toni said...

Not jealous cuz I was there too!! Wasn't it awesome! My throat hurt all day yesterday from screaming. :) Love my Joshua!

Kori said...

Sounds like you had a great time. And oh so sweet of the hubster.

ktucker said...

I am so glad you got to go, and even more happy that you had such a good time!

Alison said...

I love that you have a belly button showing on your blog. :-)

Glad you had fun!

Shannon said...

I'm jealous!!!! I love SYTYCD! I'm glad you had fun. Don't feel guilty, moms are allowed to have kidless fun you know.