I love Claire, it is no wonder with those long legs that she could outrun me. She tagged me to tell about six quirky things about me... so in the interest of journaling for my posterity, I will play along ;o)
(This was hard for me, by the way, because despite how strange I may be, quirky is pushin' it. Quirky sounds cute, and there ain't nothin' cute about me!)
1. While I rarely will sit down to watch the same movie twice, there is a short list of favorites that I will watch repeatedly... over... and over... and over. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Home Alone top the list. Yes. I know. Say what you will. Lose all respect.
on that note:
a. My family likes to punish me for crying at the slightest show of emotion. It can be the end of a movie or a short commercial. (?) I can cry and get so emotional, in fact, that there is also a short list of movies that I refuse to watch again... these include Titanic and Saving Private Ryan. I get a little annoyed that I paid somebody to make me cry. Why don't I just give a kid a dollar to kick me in the shins... I would save time, money and tears. I will also often cry if the plot is a happy one.
b. My husband and I like to obnoxiously quote lines from our favorite movies. As Good as It Gets and the Birdcage tops that list.
c. I don't enjoy science fiction... or even any fantasy that remotely promotes a plot that is even slightly inconceivable. (See Harry Potter, Star Wars... etc)
2. Big surprise: I am not a picky eater. But on the short list of foods I hate: cranberry sauce, lima beans, scrambled eggs with ketchup, mexican candy, and mangoes.
3. I freak out a little bit on the inside when I am written on... or see somebody else that has "written" on themselves. Yes, tattoos included.
4. I hate shirts with no sleeves... for girls or boys.
5. I "feel backwards" if I sleep in any other position other than my left side. (I also cannot share a blanket with Guero... he lets all the cold air in!)
6. I don't like to drink out of a glass when eating out (no matter how nice the restaurant) without a straw. I also do not like to share a glass or a straw with other people... kids especially.
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
You always make me laugh, seriously...Home Alone? Marie would be a very scary housekeeper!
Post a Comment