Monday, October 13, 2008

How Not to Die

There is a fascinating new show on the Discovery Health Channel that I am looking forward to catching. It is called How Not to Die.

I believe it will be very informative. The show is based on a book, by the same name, authored by Dr. Jan Garavaglia, a medical examiner.

The book description includes phrases like:
"Discover the often unintentional ways that we harm our bodies"
"...common sense safety tips that can prevent deadly accidents..."
"...increase your chances of leaving the hospital alive..."
"...why neat freaks live longer..."

These are all things that I am very interested in. I am even contemplating dropping the cash to purchase the book (when it goes on sale on Amazon).

I, humbly suggest another chapter for the sequel on the book, "How Not to Die" Part Deux...

If you are a child, and it is an obscure holiday celebrating a man that "discovered" that the earth was round and got in a boat and ran into a CONTINENT!, and school administrators are sitting at home and laughing at the thought of all the helpless parents stuck at home with their kids all day...

GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I saw that ad too, being the total Discovery Health junkie that I am. The title is just KILLING me! Uh. No pun intended.