Friday, October 17, 2008

a real boy


Happy 9 months old JJ... Joseph Jonah, boo boo chicken, big big baby, googly bear
We love you.

JJ is a real boy. He is nothing like Karina. Karina loves to be clean, and discreet... and is embarrassed when her body... functions - as all ladies should be.
Not JJ.

A la David Letterman... here are the Top Ten Reasons I know JJ is a boy...

10. I knew five years before he was born that he was a boy. (but that is a whole other Oprah)

9. I was present at his birth.

8. He looks terrible in Karina's baby dresses.

7. He loves everything about Daddy - the sights, the smells and the sounds...

6. He is systematically eliminating anything pink and pretty from this house, working as fast as he can possibly digest.

5. He loves wearing camouflage and pretending that he is on a bear hunting expedition in the forest.

4. He loves (chewing on) cars.

3. Madame Tussauds called. They were surprised that it is actually JJ that is the number one wax producer in the world.

2. JJ loves the television remote. It is the first thing that he has ever cried for loss of. He knows how to turn the tv louder, off, and tune in to the Speed network.

...and the number one reason that I know that JJ is a boy... THE REASON THAT I THOUGHT OF THIS POST THIS MORNING iiiiiiiiis...
(you are just not even going to believe this)
Taking his talent for imitating sounds to a whole new level he was
**imitating the sound of his own morning toots.**
I am a proud mom, but not nearly as proud as his dad will be when he reads that.

Three more months to the big 1. We love you son.

3 comments:

Kori said...

Oh he is just darling. I'm so pratial to little boys anyway with two of my own.

BRIANA said...

That is so cute--he really is a boy! (FYI you should check out my sisters blog--Gentry Judd--she made some really cute tutu's)!

Me and Mr. P... said...

Love this kiddo! He is just growing to fast, can you ask him to slow it down a little??