JJ's turn.
Karina. look how proud he is of his dastardly deeds.
Torture School. Where Guero learned all of his "genius"... his mom taking a big bite at Costco...
The True Life story of El Toro Fuerte, Bessy the Brilliant, Daisy the Adorable, and our newest calf, BooBoo Chicken
JJ's turn.
Karina. look how proud he is of his dastardly deeds.
Torture School. Where Guero learned all of his "genius"... his mom taking a big bite at Costco...
2 comments:
So cute. My husband & I "bite" our son like that, too. Luckily, he's only ever bit me...and 3 times, one day, so no biggie here. Uh-oh I'm sure I've jinxed it AH!
Thanks for your comment. I'd love to buy a loom, but I can't even afford a crochet needle! So I'll stick to finger knitting. :)
I bite my kids all the time. I can't help it, they're so delicious.
Post a Comment