Thursday, November 6, 2008

The calm before the storm...

... a few things of note...
1. I turned the heater on in the house today. It was less than 70 degrees upstairs and the dustbunnies were coming out from under the bed to put sweaters on.

2. We are going camping again. JJ needs a scope for his rifle. He lost the last one in that fight with the bear on our last trip... if you know of somebody that has one that fits a baby sized rifle... let me know. Thanks

3. Daddy is taking tomorrow off for no apparent reason. NO!, I am not having a baby! Even though that is the ONLY reason I have ever been able to get him to take a day off. Fearing the worst kind of sickness, I tried to check him into the hospital but they said with no fever (brain swelling), delusions, visions, or voices, they would not be able to admit him. I guess I will just have to find something for him to do with this entire DAY off.

4. Karina is working on a month-long top secret project at school. She was told, "don't tell mommy and daddy what we are working on". I think it has something to do with NASA. I saw an astrophysicist leaving her classroom yesterday. He was cleverly disguised as a "maintenance worker"... wearing plain clothes and carrying a plunger. Too obvious. Either they will be the first pre-schoolers flying to outer space, or they are working on a Thanksgiving skit. Either way, I am so proud. I will take pictures and post them on my blog.

5. I had a vivid dream last night, and I am in need of an interpreter. I dreamt that I had a lead part in a high school production of "High School Musical". (a movie that I have never even seen) I was in full hair and makeup, backstage, waiting to go on. Suddenly I realized that I, not only did not know my lines, but I had not even read the script. I started to panic and hyperventilate. (more things I have never done before) A penny for the best interpretation...

6. Be sure to check back next week when we will start our "Week of Daddy" leading up to a very big birthday for a very special Daddy.

No comments: