Monday, November 24, 2008

Muchas Gracias

My brother-in-law Wil, but mostly his new bride Jessica decided to lose their minds this weekend. They had Karina and my SIX other nieces over to their house for some fun while the mom's went Christmas shopping... or just had a little alone time without kids. (Lily and Lalo both got to have some time together at the hospital with Junior. Vivi cleaned out some closets. JJ and I went to a birthday party and then did a little shopping at KMart. Don't tell these girls but because of the "buy one get one FREE" sale at KMart... they are all getting matching flannel pajamas for Christmas!)

Karina had a great time. Jessica had activities all planned for them. They decorated cookies, ate pizza, watched a movie and played games with Wil. They also worked on a top secret project... I think they cleaned out the garage, but apparently they are going to have a big reveal around Christmas?All SEVEN decorating sugar cookiesWhat else would you play with a three year old, two 4's, two 5's, one eight year old and one ten... JENGA ! Of course!Many thanks to Jessica and Wil! They are really fantastic with the kids! Even the moms of these children don't want to be alone with all seven for FOUR hours!
(oh, and thanks for posting pics on your blog, Jessica, so that I could come and steal them!)

1 comment:

hendywow said...

I agree! I love Jessica and Will, I am so happy they are in my Ward now!