I went to the dentist today. My husband had pain and went last week, he said that Karina and I must go before we had to pay too much for the work. (better to need a filling than a crown...) I had not been in two years *shameful*. Karina had never been.
We are both cavity free. It must be some miracle - cause I definitely deserved some.
The dentist was nice. She was telling me about she is married to a Dentist, as well. She said that they absolutely cannot go to sleep without flossing. When you make it a good habit, it feels really good. (I will take her word for it)
My list (and unsolicited good advice) for the day... My favorite Websites.
1. For those who enjoy tidbits of news: AZ Central - My favorite website for local news. If there is a national news story that I need to investigate further, I look elsewhere.
2. For those with kids Karina's age: You are probably already aware, but Sesame Street has a new format that is great for kids to navigate (by themselves). Karina will sit for a good 15 or 20 minutes playing games and watching videos.
3. For the gamers: I have a very secret subscription to Big Fish. Check it out. I have never gotten a virus from them... that is as good as any endorsement?
4. For the desperate housewife: cooks.com - the easiest recipes I have ever found.
5. For shopping: If I must shop online... I stick with Amazon. They have not disappointed me yet, and most of the time the shipping is free.
I have bored myself.
another favorite scripture...
line upon line
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment