I woke up at four this morning to finish wrapping presents.
I was finished at 930.
Today is my tribute to today... Christmas eve. Today will be filled with fun and family and the Spirit of the Season.
These are my favorites...
5. What Child is This? (Greensleeves) (I haven't a clue who this person is, but this is my favorite version of this song...)
4. All I Want For Christmas (a pop singer... doing Christmas - this is the only way!)
3. O Come O Ye Faithful (my favorite performers, as well!)
2. Rudolph by Gene Autry or Dean Martin's version (I also love Run Run Rudolph by Chuck Berry - which reminds me of my OTHER favorite movie - Home Alone!)
1. The best! O Holy Night by Josh Groban
and a bonus... instead of a scripture. My favorite hymn. Don't forget the elders today. It is the one of the four happiest and loneliest days of their mission.
I WANT MORE
4 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment