I nearly forgot that I was going to have to start talking about my birthday.
But it is only five o'clock in the morning... So I have plenty of time.
There were some votes for hearing about my favorite things.
Some things about me: I am the most practical person on the face of the earth. I hate waste. I only like things in my life that multi-task. If the first task is to weigh down paper or merely look appealing... you won't last long in my house.
So even though it is totally selfish, and even though this list is definitely not complete without the addition of world peace and love at home, my first list for the week is a list of wishes for the things that I want most... all of them fit under the category of:
STUFF THAT WOULD MAKE MY LIFE EASIER (probably)
1. I wish I had a mud room. I wish I had a room that you hit as soon as you came in the house, before you hit the carpet and before you entered the main sitting area of the house. It would be a small room with cubbies to store everybody's shoes, and jackets, backpacks and purses and dirty stuff.
2. I wish I had a washer and a dryer that had a timer... so that you could set them to start at a later time. My dishwasher has one of those. I know it saves on my electricity bill.
3. I wish I had a dumbwaiter. It would save my husband and I from A LOT of fighting. Frankly, sometimes I think merely installing a dumbwaiter would save us from divorce court.
4. I wish I had my DVR back.
5. I wish I had a pool at our house, because Karina wants one, and I really want her to have all of the things she wants.
But you would also have to know that I never ever ask for anything.
Since I am hoping that I might get a new start... a new year and a new birthday, I thought that I need some inspiration. So I am posting some inspirational scriptures for each day.
This scripture rounds out the topic for the day, it also comes to mind because we had tithing settlement on Sunday.
Will a man rob God?
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






No comments:
Post a Comment