Monday, December 15, 2008

The Snow Queen

On Friday I was one of the lucky mommy's picked to go on Karina's field trip to see "The Snow Queen" at the Herberger. I was way more excited than Karina.

She kept talking about "going to see the Snow Queen movie". I wanted to correct her, "No, it is a theater... with live people... not a movie theater." She just did not understand.

I hardly thought that 4 and 5 year old kids could sit through a theatrical ballet with no dialogue, but they did really well. There was a lot of high energy... like... contemporary... interpretive dance. I think that the kids found that fascinating.

Karina liked the bus ride the most. I love that she still loves for me to be in her class for the day.

I should have a picture because she looked really cute in her new pink dress with matching argyle tights... but I forgot. I will have to get a picture of it the next time she wears it.

No comments: