I am really not enjoying this assignment that I have given myself.
I can't concentrate on blog entries about myself.
I find lots of excuses why I can't or should not publish posts.
I had a good Christmas. I will post pictures as soon as my photographer sister shares with me!
Since Karina was completely unimpressed by the present I thought she would love the most... a new bike... I will have to tell you about my favorite present.
When I got baptized my mom bought me an extremely nice set of scriptures, which I appreciate very much. I have used them and highlighted them and written my testimony alongside many passages, but... they were missing one thing... my married name on the front cover. It seems a little frivolous (especially for me) but... only a few things in life are important to me - and this was important.
Guero gave me a gift card for Deseret Book. I have to mention that he had to work (fixing computers) on the side to earn the extra money to buy me the gift card without my knowing about it. (I am like a hawk on that bank account!)
I actually dreamt about them last night I was so excited. I went and picked them out tonight. They have a black leather cover, and a new carrying case. The case is kind of plain and utilitarian (much like myself) but it has a long strap to put on your shoulder! I can't tell you how exciting that is (you understand if have ever tried to carry a gigantic baby on your hip, and full diaper bag slipping off of your shoulder because of your blouse, scriptures that have to hang from your wrist and your RS manual under one arm (why did they make it so big?!)
I could not be more excited to get to reading!
Seek and ye Shall Find
LEWIS and CLARK & CO.
2 days ago






1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had a wonderful day, you deserve the best!
Post a Comment