This is the day that we became parents again. We are blessed with the knowledge that our children are a very special inheritance of the Lord. When we get to the other side we will find out why the Lord picked us to be the chosen parents to these perfect children.
Hence many are called, but few are chosen.
No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned;
By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile—
Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved...Doctrine and Covenants 121:40-43
6 pounds, 10 ounces, 18 inches long
born at 2:13 p.m. September 10, 2003
Beautiful and smiling from her very first day.
meeting Mommy for the first time... on the outside.






3 comments:
I love your baby stories. I'm curious, why did you have your first at only 7 monts preggo?
Karina was a beautiful. perfect baby!! I really enjoyed our chat the other day! Thanks for sharing your stories and reminiscing the good ole baby days!!!
Oh and Happy Birthday!!! I hope she had a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment