
The kids... being so successful in their marksmanship have decided to embark on a lecture series. Karina sacrificed her birthday to begin the International tour at our local Cabela's. (This stop on her busy schedule had nothing to do with the fact that Daddy wanted to do a little shopping for camping equipment.)

Karina posed in front of her first take... a male lion. She named him "Bravely" (apparently only her aunts could appreciate that irony)

Once again... she looked fabulous, while staring down those fierce (stuffed) animals. And I do mean ANIMALS, and I do mean stuffed.
3 comments:
What is it with this store and men? My husband drove 80 miles to visit Cabela's. My sister in law actually had her bridal pictures taken there...she's crazy!
Even with the long drive and $300 in his pocket, my husband was too overwhelmed to buy anything :)
Nikki . . . thanks for your comment on my blog. I wonder if my son and your brother-in-law ever ran into each other? It is a small world!
Bravely is absolutly FANTASTIC!
Post a Comment